No job too big!
This home in Columbia, SC suffered a mold loss. The home was being passed down through the family and was uninhabited for some time. In this time where no one was living there, mold grew rampant. Everything in the house from the furniture to the ceiling was affected. It was a near total loss. Arriving on site, we immediately contained the situation and began remediating the loss. We managed to save most of the affected contents to the customer's surprise. The job was handled properly and professionally within a timely manner. The customer couldn't have been happier with the service they received.