Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Attic Insulation Fuels Attic Fire At Columbia SC Residence

When a fire begins in an attic the insulation can act as an accelerant causing the fire to spread faster.  Depending on circumstances resulting from an interior fire, it can dictate if a hole in the ceiling below the actual fire can help to not just access the upper fire to help extinguish the blaze.

If your dealing with Fire Damage, call SERVPRO we will get you back to "Like it never even happened."

Fire Damage Is Usually Accompanied By Water and Smoke Damage

It is never easy to deal with a fire loss, but with it comes water damage, and walls, flooring, and contents covered in soot, and the smell of smoke.  SERVPRO Technicians are highly trained, and prepared to address each issue in order to get you back to "Like it never even happened." 

SERVPRO Technicians Are Expertly Trained on Removing Odors

Did you know that SERVPRO technicians are expertly trained on removing odors that take over your home or business after a fire has occurred? We use industrial air scrubbers and more to make your home smell the same or better than it did pre-fire loss. Call SERVPRO so we can get you back to "Like it never even happened."

SERVPRO Is Here To Help When You Suffer An Electrical Fire

Got a lot of technology? Make sure to unplug all electronics when not in use. Not only can this raise your bill, but can cause house fires which will cause fire and water damage. If you have a water damage call SERVPRO so we can get you back to "Like it never even happened."

SERVPRO Removes Debris From A Water Damaged Bathroom

Water Damage can turn into Mold Damage if not addressed quickly. 48 to 72 hours and you will see the mold starting to grow. Drywall will have to be removed and once it is removed SERVPRO will haul off the debris. Peter is IICRC Certified and knows how to get you back to "Like it never even happened."

SERVPRO Understands The Full Impact Fire Damage Can Have on Your Home Or Business

A fire that has started in a kitchen does not mean all the damage will be confined to just the kitchen.  There will be water damage, and smoke damage which can spread throughout the home or business. If you've suffered fire damage call SERVPRO so we can get you back to "Like it never even happened."

SERVPRO Can Handle Soot Caused By Smoke

When there is a fire in your home or business the smoke will go through the duct system which will spread the smoke throughout the entire building. SERVPRO has trained technicians who know what to look for, and how to remove the soot caused by the smoke.

If you have suffered a fire loss call SERVPRO we want you back to “Like it never even happened.”

Faulty Outlet Causes Extensive Fire Damage in Swansea South Carolina

Just as we highly recommend a regular maintenance plan for you water lines, we also recommend a regular schedule for your electrical outlets especially if you are in an older home.  An outlet shorted out and caused major fire damage in this older home.  Call SERVPRO of Richland County so we can get you back to "Like it never even happened."

Wiring in Attic Causes Fire At A Residence in Columbia

Utilize safety measures with electric cords. This includes replacing cords that are loose, frayed, or contains cracks. Never place cords in areas that receive a large volume of foot traffic, such as under mats or carpeting. Avoid tacking cords to surfaces with nails or staples. If an extension cord is being used on a long-term basis, consider having outlets installed by a certified electrician nearer to your electronic devices.

SERVPRO is here to help get you back to "Like it never even happened."

SERVPRO Responds To A Fire In Columbia That Was Caused By HVAC Wiring

Electronics are a daily part of our life and we often forget the dangers that can be associated with lighting fixtures, chargers, appliances and more. At SERVPRO of Richland County we have responded to hundreds of electrical fires over the years, helping our customers get their lives and homes back to normal. Keep in mind the following tips to reduce the risk of an electrical malfunction or tragedy in your home.

Crawl Space in a Home That Had a Major Fire Was Affected By Water and Smoke

When a home has multi levels and a fire starts in the attic it is important to thoroughly inspect the entire home top to bottom.  This will help avoid smoke odors in the future.  SERVPRO wants you back to "Like it never even happened."

SERVPRO Bags and Removes Debris From A Fire at a Home in Irmo

While SERVPRO is faster to any disaster sometimes the damage caused can still be extensive.  We are committed to providing you with top of the line service, and the highest trained technicians.  We want to get you back to "Like it never even happened."

Extensive Fire Damage to Home in Irmo To Multi Level Home

An HVAC system should be maintained yearly to avoid fire hazards.  Unbeknownst to the home owner a fire had started caused by an electrical wire.  The HVAC was located in the attic, so basically out of sight, out of mind.  Extensive fire damage was caused to the home.  The fire started at the highest point in the attic, and unfortunately worked it way down.  Fortunately SERVPRO was able to get them back to "Like it never even happened." 

Unattended Stove Leads to Minimal Fire Damage At a Residence in Columbia

A fire in a home or business can be devastating, and can also cause displacement, or shut down.  Every delayed minute can bring loss of time at home.  At SERVPRO our goal is to get you back to "Like it never even happened."